Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Will 2012 be any different ?

2012 = 2011 +1 ... so why would it be any different ?



I know i can count. in 2012 i'll be 25, i'll have 4 ExBoyfriends in 4 years, changed more than 3 jobs in 2 years, made 3 new friends and lost more than 3 "friends" in the last year..... and so one. so Why would 2012 be any different ?

I don't think it will, but i know I WILL BE DIFFERENT. How ?

- I will be different by choosing my FRIENDS better
- I will be different by not being afraid of being gay.
- I will be different by working hard to achieve my independence.
- I will be different by LIVING more : no more : i have to stay home because of...., i cant go because...
- I will be different by not letting anyone screw me and get away with it !
- I will be different by finishing the story that this blog was created for !

See you all in every single month of 2012 !

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment