Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I don't know what Christmas is !

Ever felt the "true" Christmas feeling ? What is "Christmas" for you ?



This was the worst Christmas EVER for me !
Since i can remember, we always had the same Christmas : every year, we go to my grand parents' house (Mother's side) where a group of grungy people sit together for an over-prepared table (food for  50 people, and we are 15). Everyone hate the other, fake smiles, and the usual : uncle wears the santa clause clothes and YAHOOOO for lame gifts : toys when we were < 15 then UGLY SWEATERS now.

Let me put it this way : 2 of my aunts don't talk to everyone else, 1 uncle is there because he is too lazy to move his ass and earn his living.

THAT usually finishes around 10h00, than dad used to drag us to our village (a 1h30min ride without traffic) in the middle of the night, whatever the weather was, to meet our other grandparents.

That ended when we became around 18.

This year, it was even worst :
A mini dinner, then I gave the lame gifts. Some useless stuff you won't ever need, and the usual UGLY Sweater, this year it was even uglier, i gave it away in the same night. the whole thing ended before 10h00 PM and we were back home by 10h30 !

Skipping to today's  lunch with the "family" : Same thing as every time the "family" gathers for lunch : Dad only cares about what my big brothers wants/needs/ is eating. Mom always has something to yell about on everyone else. But this time, some "BHAR W MELE7" was added to the lunch : "When will you get married ?"

The TALK went for like 3h : when will you get married ? yalla hurry up we want kids. what are you waiting for ?

FOR GOD'S SAKE ! I'M ONLY 24 !!!!! get out of my head !

For every gay person, that talk is HELL.

i wish i could have screamed : GET OFF MY BACK ! IM GAY ! I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED UNLESS I FOUND MY DREAM MAN !

FUCK OFF !
Leave me alone !

I never had the perfect DREAM christmas : you have a warm dinner with your "loving" family, and on Christmas morning you open gifts and have a cozy dinner !

I'm NOT dreaming anymore about having it with my "family" because i can't keep dreaming anymore, and every year, it gets worst !
I just want feel loved, with some nice people on christmas night/morning !

So untill i have the PERFECT Christmas,

MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment