Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

First Time


First time? Hmmmm you already know about the first time, so this will be about the First Time I did it without being forced to.
As I said before, it took me around 2 to 3 months to choose what I thought to be the right guy for my first time: slim, decent, educated, had a boyfriend, experienced, etc....
Let's call him FT (as in first time).

FT is a cool guy, decent, had a boyfriend, and broke up 8 months before our MEETING.
We agreed to meet somewhere in Ashrafiyeh, and we drove to my village house, where we spent the night : 
A bottle of red wine, some light music, and 2 bodies eager for sex

We went to a mountain, arrived there around 9h00 PM. We started with a bottle of wine and ended up doing it 3 times.
I won't go into details, but that was the first time I kind of enjoyed sex.
I mean the guy was ok, he knew what he was doing and everything, but my expectations were of the roof !
I thought sex with an experienced guy would be WOW, specially that I carefully chose him. Instead, it was Ok !

However, after we finished, we showered and slept there, and got back to Beirut the next morning.
I don’t know why, but after 2 or 3 months max, we lost connection. It's something I regret because he is a good guy, but that's life !


I know I disappointed you with this post, but I wrote it and re-wrote it around 50 times before I decided NOT to get into details. Next Post : First Fake Facebook Account, First Manjam, First Boyfriend (If you can call him Boyfriend) 

2 comments: