Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My EX is dating my first sex

Well, most of you probably read my post FIRST TIME. If not, be sure to check it before reading this.



2 Weeks ago, i was shopping at ABC ashrafiyeh when i saw my first sex there. Let's call him FT. If you want to know more about this guy, check my old post : First Time.

i didn't notice him at first, but he came to me and said hi. We started to talk.

FT : hi, how are you, missed you.
Me : I'm good, missed you too, where have you been ?
FT : Well i've been in a relation for around 8 months,
Me : Really ? Mabrouk . i hope he treats you great.
FT : Well, he is, and you already know him.
Me : UHHH?
FT : Does Tyre rings a bell ?
Me : Fady ?
FT : Yes Fady !
Me : Oh ok  ! Mabrouk again !

Well for those who don't know (99% of you), i was the once breaking up with Fady. Why ? because he can kill you with jealousy.

We started as angels, i went to Tyre 2 times/week to see him, and he never came to Beirut. 2 months later, he started :
"you aren't allowed to go to gym because there are hot guys there."
"you can't go to the beach with your BOYS friends alone, im jealous".....

I tried to reason with him, but ALAS!

anyway, getting to my point.

If my first sex, a guy working in Beirut, is dating my first EX, a guy working and living in Tyre, then something is wrong with the gay scene in Lebanon.

Either it is super tight, or i'm super messed up !

I've been meeting new guys, dating, having sex, and in relations for the last almost 5 years, and been single for the last year.
I've seen all types of guys : psychos, muscled, brainless, smart, hotties, fats, ..... but can't seem to find the only guy that i can live with.
If my EX ( the overly jealous guy) has been dating my first sex (a smart guy) for the last 8 months, then either   i was stupid enough with my EX, or with the others i dated. because i can guarantee that no one in his right mind can stand Fady for more than 2 hours.

So..... what's wrong with the gay scene in Lebanon ???? Everyone is dating (or already dated) everyone !

I need fresh new guys !!!

1 comment:

  1. lmao!

    NEWSFLASH: everyone has dated everyone. and if they haven't...they WILL. :P

    What're u gonna do...it's a small gay lebanese world. The most u can do is DONT ask the guy ur dating WHO has he dated before u...Otherwise...u'll be surprised uve slept wit the same ppl! =P

    ps: i know that feeling when u jst dont understand how ur ex can like a guy that's so "ugly" or "stupid". I guess some ppl just...click?

    ReplyDelete