Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

First ?

After my first time, it's time to talk about my first fake email, facebook account, manjam account, chat, till the first meeting.



2 or 3 months after my first official experience with a guy i chose, i decided it's time to get more "public", so i discovered an LGBT lebanese social media site (www.gaylebanon.info) where i setup an account, with 1 picture showing me in an i-shirt, and left some fields empty or "ask me". i was new, i was fresh, i was ignorant.

It took me like two or three months to discover that most gay men (at least the Lebanese gay men) are only interested in sex. In fact 90% of them will ask you 'are you top or bottom ' before saying Hi. And when you face them with the truth, they deny looking for sex and say : im looking for something serious !

And this truth became more and more real to me in the following years till i got to the harsh truth today :
I love sex with a hot hunk
I love sex with a wild Man
Well who doesn't love sex ?

But when im looking to get laid : i state it loud abduction clear and don't hide it !

But im not looking for sex 24/7 like almost everyone i ever dated.

So please people : if your looking to get laid just admit it.

No one will mind a one night stand if he is single.



Next post : My first boyfriend

2 comments:

  1. "So please people : if your looking to get laid just admit it."

    100%!!


    "No one will mind a one night stand if he is single."

    Ummm...dont agree wit u here :P

    ReplyDelete